Thursday, July 18, 2013

A lovely afternoon - summer edition!

Wow, what a nice afternoon we had! With walking under the sun, shopping & just hanging around the city center. I got two linen blazers and one pair of pants. I told you already - my BF's birthday is coming and I gotta look awesome for it. But the more boring kind of awesome. :)
Do I have to mention that we had a drink at this awesome rooftop place? I guess not - you already know that! :) We usually do it after such a day!
Later at home, we had another beer, but this time something special. We finally tested the new Summer Holunder edition and it's not bad. Very fruity, it tastes more like juice, but I like it!
And that's most of it, now I need a good sleep!

xoxo, BearTalks

1 comment:

  1. Shopping always seems to make most of us feel better.

    ReplyDelete