Tuesday, July 30, 2013

It was just perfect!

What a "classic" Tuesday - full of bad mood and depression. But I guess that's just because I had such a great time in the weekend! And now - back to the reality... You know, I had this long weekend. It started on Thursday and it ended on Monday. It was awesome! We had a great time, my BF's birthday was very nice and he was really happy about it! We drunk a lot one night, again my favorite (Long Island)... I can tell you a lot, but I'd like to save the memory in my head and not starting to describe hour by hour. Sometimes, it is just enough to say how good time you had and that's it, isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy for you that it was a fun weekend. Getting back to reality is always a bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that Stan

    ReplyDelete