Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Mosquito attack!

Yesterday, after dinner, we have decided to make a walk through the city. The weather was nice, the air was full of aromas from the trees and the flowers. After the walk, it was time for a drink. I told you about this place on the roof near us. Everything was perfect until the mosquitoes came. There were hundreds, I'm not joking! At first - only a few, but later - more and more. I turned into a killing machine, but it didn't help. By the end of our stay there, I was slapping myself like some sort of a sado-maso bitch or something. Anyway, that little bustards couldn't destroy our evening. Who knew that Tuesdays can be cool too? :)

2 comments:

  1. Be careful. West Nile Virus. I am glad you had a nice time.

    Hugs
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should see the size and bite of our Jersey mosquitoes. Ugh! And what with all the rain we've been having they're just multiplying like crazy.

    ReplyDelete