Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Coffee, cake and more.

Weekend is over! I had Monday free from work, but kinda wasted my time doing nothing. I was even disappointed and angry about myself, because my plan was to do some stuff and not just sitting, but this won't turn the time back.
I had the late shift on Friday & Saturday, so the most interesting part of my weekend was on Sunday. We had a date with another couple for coffee and cake. They actually invited us at their place instead of going to a coffeehouse or something. It was not very clear what is going to happen, so I was kinda excited and nervous. My BF - not that much, I would say - not at all. Anyway, so we went there and the guys happened to be really friendly and also - very cute! The cake we brought was terrible, but no one could have expected this, because it looked so good. Well, there was something positive about that, too. It helped to break the ice with some good laughs. After a small talk, it was already obvious that the things are running in direction knowing each other a little bit closer... We moved to the bedroom... and the rest you can imagine.
I will not give you the details, except that we decided to meet again. Maybe I'll tell you then. ;)


xoxo, BearTalks

2 comments:

  1. I confess: one of the reasons I enjoy reading your blog is I get to hear about your sexual goings-on. It gives me comfort to hear someone is getting some hohoho.
    And I get to fantasize I am part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang I can't even have sex with ONE guy let alone three others. JEALOUS!!
    PS: This is behrmark...deleted Behr Blather and created a new gmail. Long story. I'm still following you. HUGS

    ReplyDelete