Tuesday, November 25, 2014

What happened and what didn't happen.

I've kinda skipped one week, but that's only because nothing remarkable has happened. Or at least - nothing, that I wanted to write about. Also, I was pretty lazy. Anyway. The weekend supposed to be exciting, but it wasn't. On Friday, we were at the opening of a new club, but that was kinda disappointing. I am not sure if we will visit it that often as we thought. Saturday offered us another disappointment - one of our recent favorite places was empty like never before! I mean - like really REALLY empty. It was even funny, but weird too. I assume that people are saving their cash for next weekend (Bear Pride 2014). We will be there too. I am already excited about it.
I will tell you more about it later, because I am dead tired right now. I had the (very) early shift at work, you know how it is...

2 comments:

  1. your dullest day usually beats my exciting ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay bears! Any chance you'll post pics?

    ReplyDelete