Thursday, December 4, 2014

* * *

Looks like I'm slowly slowly becoming sick. I caught a cold. It is not very welcome at the moment, because the next days will be kinda hard. I have to work a lot, but that's not all. I'll probably start a new job. Actually, I have two offers, which are not bad. The options are simple: leaving my recent job and catching the other two, or just staying and taking only one of the others. Depends on the conditions of work they will offer me. There is one I like to have for sure, and Saturday is already my first shift. It is sort of a dream job for me - working in one of the best clubs for electronic music around. So, in any case I need to stay in a good shape. Wish me luck, please!
 

P.S. I've recently discovered this nice French singer and songwriter Indila. You should check her stuff - the songs are very lyric. Even the French singing doesn't bother me at all! :D

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new job(s) - fantastic news! Now tell us more about the Bear Pride sex parties! GRRRWOOF!! :)

    ReplyDelete