Sunday, December 7, 2014

I made it!

I made it through this heavy week, and I am happy about it. Not that next week wouldn't be as heavy as this one, but at least some responsibilities will be at their softer version. Only bad thing is that my BF will go on a business trip from Tuesday to Saturday and thinking about this makes me already miss him so much, even he is sitting next to me. :(
My shift at the club didn't go very well, because they put me on the worst position possible. I was very positive tho, and I was acting cool. Will see what is coming next time. Today, I'm mostly doing NOTHING, because I am so lazy. I'm chatting with a guy from around, but looks like nothing will happen. We are not sure if we're really in the mood to invite him for a play, but being honest - I am kinda horny. Let's see...

2 comments:

  1. Hot guy on guy action!!
    Hot guys in public having some fun.
    I'd totally tap that.
    Some random hot guys.
    Yes, sure... I would tap that!
    Like, hot guys.com.
    Some hot guys with abs for ya'll. Enjoy!
    This guy with abs got me really interested in him.
    Awww, those are some really cute guys with abs. Love them!
    Dudes who are attractive to me, have to be gay abs. I just adore abs!!!
    That type of men who love to show off their impressive naked abs.
    I'm a hot guy with abs. Check me out.

    ReplyDelete